Recreate Linux Server
What to install:
- System Archlinux/Manjaro whatever Arch based...
- openssl (SSH server). Just enable the daemon.
- nginx (WWW server) Copy .conf from backup, too many details.
- php-fpm (requried PHP libraries)
- php-gd (graphics related PHP library required by Grav). Uncomment gd in php-ini.
- ddclient (dynamic DNS client). Modify .conf file to make it communicate with OVH.
- cerbot (automate letsencrypt cert renewal) For the first time aquire the cert with temporary web server, not nginx or offline option.
- Optional and useful stuff:
- bpytop, fail2ban, yay, vim, zsh, mc, proftpd, screen